Upgrade of Jira and other Atlassian systems
Use the latest software version
Software upgrades give many an entrepreneur sleepless nights, bringing to mind downtime, system slowdown and general chaos. It doesn’t have to be like this! If your business is in the Atlassian ecosystem, you can outsource the upgrade service to specialists who will ensure a quick and painless upgrade to the latest version of the software.
Upgrade vs. update – differences
Atlassian System Upgrade
Greater system performance
Fixed errors (bugs)
A more modern, more intuitive interface
Atlassian for companies software upgrade – step by step:
- 1Verification of the validityof all Jira licenses (or any other system to be upgraded to a newer version, e.g. Confluence, Bamboo) and add-ons used by the company.
- 2Verificationwhether the selected version to which the system is to be upgraded will not cause unwanted technical problems.
- 3Verification of the availabilityof the latest versions of add-ons and the changes that have been made to them in the context of the client's ecosystem.
- 4Test upgradeon production copy; verification that all projects and configurations are working properly after version upgrade; bug fixing.
- 5Creating documentationthat allows you to know exactly what has been changed and how to perform the test upgrade on the production version.
- 6The “proper” production upgrade,carried out during the service window according to the documentation created. After upgrading the version, administrators once again perform a series of tests to detect and repair possible bugs.
- 7SupportIn the event of any malfunction of the system resulting from the upgrading of tools to the latest version, our specialists are at the customer's disposal and will do everything they can to bring the system back to full efficiency.
An upgrade is necessary if a company wants to operate in a system that works flawlessly while handling business processes. It is primarily about technical improvements related to performance, scalability and additional enhancements. With each new version, we get a much better product that keeps pace with today's growing business needs. It is also clear that all subsequent add-ons and configurations will be adapted to the latest versions. If a company wants to grow, it has to take care of its IT infrastructure. – Marcin Guz, Atlassian Solutions Expert at Transition Technologies PSC.
Atlassian Solutions Expert at Transition Technologies PSC
Check out the other TTPSC Atlassian services and streamline your business:
Implementation is not only installation! For us, it means full care for introducing company to Atlassian environment. Tell us what you need, and we will take care of the rest!
We sell licenses for all the tools by Atlassian and ALL extras from Atlassian Marketplace. We provide favorable conditions, fast implementation and attractive discounts.
- Dedicated application
PSC Atlassian team means i.a. great developers who create original applications for our clients. If there’s no proper tool on the market, we will create it.
- Atlassian tools hosting
Software maintenance in the Cloud, on the server or Data Center solutions. We will recommend the most optimal solution for you.
- Ready-made solutions
PMO, helpdesk, software and tools in accordance with ITIL, Electronic Document Circulation – if you need any ready-made solutions which correspond to those (or other) needs, contact us.
- Security audit
We will verify the security of the IT environment your company operates in. We ensure a team of qualified professionals, a report with recommendations and additional services related to their implementation.
We run workshops for end-users and administrators of Atlassian tools. We also have something extra! Meet Jira + BigPicture, i.e. the project management environment – we offer online training and possibility of arriving at a client’s place.