_Information clause for those using the Transition Technologies PSC S.A. Podcast Service.
In fulfillment of the information obligation under Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), I indicate that:
The Data Controller of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC S.A. with its registered office in Łódź, 276 Piotrkowska Street, 90-361 Łódź, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Economic Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000930989, having NIP 7292712388, with the share capital of PLN 1,468,800.00, paid in full (hereinafter: “TT PSC”).
- Contact with the Data Controller is possible through:
- by traditional mail to the following address: 276 Piotrkowska St., Lodz 90-361;
- email to address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- phone number: +48 661 799 553;
- Security Data Inspector: email@example.com;
- the email address indicated in Section 4 above to obtain a copy of the afeguards applied to the processing of data outside the EEA or information about the location of the data.
- The Data Controller processes your personal data for the purpose of:
- provision of the Podcast Service, the basis for the processing is the necessity of the processing for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party (legal basis Article 6.1.b of the GDPR);
- direct marketing of the Data Controller’s own services, which is a legitimate winterest of the Data Controller (legal basis of Article 6.1.f GDPR);
- establishing or asserting potential claims or defending against them, which is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (legal basis of Article 6.1.f GDPR).
- The Data Controller processes your personal data for a period of time:
- Podcast service implementation;
- until the fulfillment of the Data Controller’s legitimate interest in which the data was collected or an objection is made to its processing;
- until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims in accordance with generally applicable provisions of Polish law in the case of data processed for the purpose of determining the investigation or defense against claims.
- You have the right to:
- access to data, rectification of data, request for deletion of data, as well as the right to limit processing, the right to portability and to object to data processing,
- revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its revocation, if the processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6.1.a of the GDPR,
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw, if in your opinion your personal data is processed inconsistently with the principles of personal data protection.
- No automated decision-making, including profiling, will occur in connection with the processing of personal data.
- Your personal data may be ransferred to the IT provider (including: analytics services) and TTPSC hosting and law firms (for legitimatecases)
- Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area in the event that the services of Microsoft Corporation and its affiliates, i.e. Office365, Windows, MDM InTune or other software that processes data outside the EEA, are used in connection with the Podcast Service. Any transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area will involve the implementation of solutions by TT PSC to protect your rights and freedoms, in particular in the case of transfer of data to the United States of America due to a finding that the US does not meet an adequate level of protection under the judgment of the Court of Justice of the European Union of July 16, 2020 in Case C-311/18 (Data Protection Commissioner v. Facebook Ireland Limited and Maximilian Schrems).
The transfer will be based on the safeguards permitted under the GDPR that is:
- to a country for which the European Commission has issued a decision on the adequacy of safeguards in the area of personal data protection (Article 45.1 of the GDPR), or
- using the standard contractual clauses referred to in Article 46.2.c of the GDPR.
- Your provision of personal data is voluntary, but the consequence of failure to provide data is the inability to provide the Podcast Service.
- If the Data Controller plans to process your personal data for a purpose other than the purpose indicated in Section II, you will be informed in advance of the other purpose and any relevant information regarding such processing by posting an appropriate notice on the Data Controller’s Website.