ThingWorx The Industrial Internet of Things Platform
Thingworx Empowers Industrial Businesses
Connect – disparate devices and applications to enable access to multiple data sources
Build – complete industrial IoT solutions and AR experiences quickly and easily
Analyze – industrial IoT data for real-time insights, predictions and recommendations
Manage – performance of connected devices, processes, and systems
Experience – rapidly build engaging and compelling visual cross-device user experiences
Thingworx Kepware Server
Connectivity for Industrial Automation and the Internet of Things.
- Offers a library of 150+ device and client drivers and advanced plug-ins—supporting thousands of devices and data sources
- Provides industrial operations data to:
- Traditional Industrial Automation clients (via OPC and proprietary protocols
- New IoT solutions (via MQTT, AlwaysOnTMand IT-centric protocols)
- Consistently awarded and validated by leading industry groups
The Key to Smart, connected operations and Smart, connected products .
Complete, end-to-end IoT technology platform that delivers the industry’s deepest functional capabilities, enabling IoT developers to develop, deploy and extend breakthrough, enterprise-ready IoT applications and augmented reality experiences.
- Model-driven rapid application design enables developers to create, test, and deploy IoT solutions faster than ever before, speeding time to market
- Applications built with ThingWorx Foundation are scalable, secure, and meet the needs of the largest of enterprises
- The ThingModel enables a seamless developer experience by abstracting digital information and enabling the connection to all ThingWorx modules
- Flexible connectivity options maximize market opportunity and minimize integration efforts
- Live collaboration sessions enable more effective, context-aware communication among developers and analysts
Open platform empowers enterprises to maximize existing technology investments
Virtually all manufacturers grapple with controlling a disparate and disconnected environment of product lifecycle systems and processes.
- Easy to use App built for non-expert users
- List, search and sort Change Request review & Approve tasks
- View Change Request details
- Approve/Reject or Re-assign Change Request
- Email notification
- Configurable by Role
Integrated capability of the ThingWorx platform that enables developers to quickly and easily add real-time pattern and anomaly detection, predictive analytics, and contextualized recommendations to the solutions they build.
- Powerful Modeling
- Fast Development
The Source and Orchestrate framework for the ThingWorx platform.
- Integrate cloud & on-premise systems with drag/drop ease
- Intuitively wire together data orchestration flows:
- Dramatically reduce time and effort to connect to and interact with enterprise systems
- Reduce time to realize value from custom apps
- Reduce cost to realize value
- Boaden applications where value can be realized
- Easily build connectors and reusable flow elements
- Create variations more easily and quickly:
- Reduce time and effort to build and maintain connectors
- A broad set of roles can quickly understand and repurpose what others have built without the need to understand low-level code to extend value across groups
Transition From Axeda To Thingworx
We offer a complete and secure transfer from Axeda to ThingWorx
- Does NOT require a running ThingWorx Platform to perform export.
- Does NOT migrate time series data such as DataItem values.
- Does NOT migrate business logic such as Custom Objects, Expression Rules or anything related to the security model.
- Does NOT migrate passwords for users when exported from an Axeda platform prior to the Dalton release.