Using IIoT and analytics for condition asset monitoring can help ensure high uptime for critical assets. Particularly, those 82 percent of assets that have a random failure pattern. IIoT provides an opportunity to significantly improve operational performance with higher reliability, business process automation, and even transformative changes.
Deliver asset-specific data to operators on the shop floor to ensure real-time visibility of asset performance, status, and overall utilization.
- Connect Devices
- Store data
- Aggregate data
ThingWorx integrates data from sensors, applications, and third-party enterprise systems to deliver complete and contextualized information. By monitoring connected systems and devices, ThingWorx allows users to engage with IoT data in real-time. Users access, view, and share data to assess system status, detect anomalies, and provide effective guidance to service employees.
- Connect to and monitor multiple asset types from a single application. It will give you flexibility and a solution that is easy to use.
- Get real-time asset monitoring and issue notification for status and usage tracking. Reduce your downtime by planning the maintenance using real-time data.
- Set alerts based on custom-defined thresholds. This way, the right person always receives the necessary information on time.
- Use detailed trends overview to support troubleshooting. The clear message of what the problem is and how to fix it as soon as possible.
- Integrate with external systems to plan maintenance activities. Easy and quick integration with any system in the world.
Increase asset utilization
Improve average repair-time
Reduce planned & unplanned downtime
Decrease operating cost
Increase asset efficiency
Lack of real-time visibility:
Lack of real-time information on critical processes limits the ability to react to quality, production, and staffing changes.
Changes in assets and workers’ performance create issues in throughput management.
Leaders find it difficult to ensure the right information flow and delivery of relevant, real-time data to decision-makers.
Vertical transport systems
How do we start?
We start with projects based on value Proof of Value
Business Justification Choice of one use case
Plan and roadmap
Feedback and decision workshop
We are looking forward to doing business with you!
As TT PSC, we are a PTC’s partner for over 15 years. This American company is the undisputed leader of IoT solutions for the industry. We are not only an integrator but also R&D and competence center. Our experience is confirmed by PTC partner status, and long-term partnership with Rockwell Automation. Our portfolio is filled with successful IoT and AR implementations for the industry around the world. We will help you with choosing the right tools, functionalities, and create an action plan to ensure that the implementation process goes smoothly.
Do you need a free consultation? Contact one of our global representatives
Technology stack used for Asset Monitoring and Utilization
Kepware Industrial Connectivity
Azure IoT Hub