- Data Controller means the entity deciding on the nature, scope and purposes of personal data processing. In a significant part of this Policy, the Data Controller shall be understood as Transition Technologies PSC S.A., with its registered office at 276 Piotrkowska St., 90-361 Łódź, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000930989, Tax ID Number 7292712388, Statistical ID Number: 365249538, share capital in the amount of PLN 1,468,800.00, paid in full; which provides services electronically, accesses and stores information on the User’s devices. When the word Data Controller refers to another entity, this shall be clearly indicated in the text.
- Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the webpages available on the Website.
- Data Controller Cookies – means cookies placed by the Data Controller, related to the provision of electronic services by the Data Controller, via the Website.
- External Cookies – means cookies placed by other portals, on the Data Controller’s website, via the Website.
- Website – means a webpage or application under which the Data Controller runs a website operating in the domain ttpsc.com
- Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User – means an adult natural person using the Website.
- IP address – a numeric code that identifies the User’s computer on the Internet. The Data Controller uses information about the IP address and browser type to analyze the ways of using the website and diagnose errors occurring in it, as well as to improve the services provided. However, without additional information, the IP address itself does not identify the User as an individual.
§2 Information on cookies
- The cookies used by the Data Controller are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, this way it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get into the Users’ Devices.
- These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adapt the Website individually to the needs of each User.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time of their storage on the Device and the assigned value.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s Device and obtaining access to them is, in most cases, the Website Data Controller (except for the situations described below in point: “Plugins for other websites and social networks”).
§3 Types of cookies used
The Data Controller uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.They are necessary to allow the User to see certain functions of the website, such as logging in or sending forms. Without these cookies, the services the User wants to use cannot be performed. This also applies to cookies that allow to perform a service that the User has explicitly requested during a browser session. These cookies do not collect information about the User that could be used for marketing purposes or to record the pages they visit on the Internet.
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. At the end of the session, the saved information is permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted (manually or by the browser based on the period contained in the cookies). Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not remove them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Analytical cookies: they allow to measure the number of visits and collect information about traffic sources, thanks to which it is possible to improve the operation of the Website.
start and end of the session Remember the value of custom variables at the user level
2 years from kit/update Cookies from LinkedIn File name source description time li_gc Advertising 179 days lang [x2] Advertising Session AnalyticsSyncHistory Advertising 29 days bcookie Advertising 1 year bscookie Advertising 1 year li_sugr Advertising 3 months lidc Advertising 1 Day UserMatchHistory Advertising 29 days Cookies from Facebook File name source description time fr Meta Platforms, Inc. Advertising 3 months _fbp Meta Platforms, Inc. Advertising 3 months Cookies from Youtube File name source description time oundc YouTube Advertising Session yt.innertube::nextId YouTube Advertising Permanently yt.innertube::requests YouTube Advertising Permanently ytidb::LAST_RESULT_ENTRY_KEY YouTube Advertising Permanently yt-remote-cast-available YouTube Advertising Session yt-remote-cast-installed YouTube Advertising Session yt-remote-connected-devices YouTube Advertising Permanently yt-remote-device-id YouTube Advertising Permanently yt-remote-fast-check-period YouTube Advertising Session yt-remote-session-app YouTube Advertising Session yt-remote-session-name YouTube Advertising Session Cookies from MS Clarity track user behavior, but no automated decision-making takes place on this basis File name source description time _clck Microsoft Maintains a user ID and Clarity preferences, unique to this site, in the browser. This ensures that the behavior on subsequent visits to the same site will be traced back to the same User ID. 13 months _clsk Microsoft Combines multiple page views by the User into one recording of the Clarity session. 13 months CLID Microsoft Identifies the first time Clarity saw this user on any site that uses Clarity. 13 months ANONCHK Microsoft Indicates whether the MUID is sent to ANID, a cookie used for advertising purposes. Clarity doesn’t use ANID, so it’s always set to 0. 13 months MR Microsoft Indicates whether to refresh the MUID. 13 months MUID Microsoft Identifies unique web browsers that visit Microsoft sites. These cookies are used for advertising, site analysis and other operational purposes. 13 months SM Microsoft Used to synchronize MUID between Microsoft domains. 13 months
In addition, we have cookies from Sound Cloud:
You can turn them off completely: https://www.clym.io/embed-soundcloud-content-without-the-cookies/.
If the you want to have a current overview of what cookies are used when using our particular website, you they can do that by right-clicking and selecting the “Inspect” option after entering the page you want to check. Then go to the “Application” tab in the developer tools menu and select “Cookies” from the left menu. In the table on the right, you will see a list of cookies that the website saves in your browser.
§4 Plugins for other websites and social networks
The Data Controller’s website contains links to other websites, including plugins to social networks (as listed above). In such cases, we are the Data Controllers of the User’s data on our website and of the User’s data provided directly to us or to which the User has given us access, on the page which they entered or to which they were redirected.
If the User is redirected from the Data Controller’s website to another website, the Data Controller’s liability shall occur only at the stage of their collection and transmission to that external website (we are at this stage the Joint Data Controllers of the User’s personal data) and it shall include the automatic transfer of basic data about the User (most often it shall only be: the User’s IP address and browser ID). The User does not have to be logged in or registered at all in the respective social network for their data to be transferred there. When browsing the content of our website, the social network (if the User is redirected to it on our website) establishes a direct connection to the User’s search engine. Thanks to this, the social network receives, among others information about the ID of the device from which the User visited our website and/or the User’s IP address.
We are not the Data Controllers of the User’s data in relation to websites and portals other than ttpsc and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites (even if links to them were on our website, or on that page/portal there is a reference to our site).
When plugins of third-party social networks are used on our website or fan pages, they will be marked with well-known icons of these networks (e.g., Facebook and “Like”). With the help of these functions, the User can share individual content with friends from the respective social networks or recommend them. Clicking on such an icon will be construed by us as consenting to the transfer the User’s data described above and/or other data required to fulfill this request to this portal/network.
If the User is logged in to a given social network, this social network automatically assigns the User’s visit to the website to their profile. Also, when the User uses social plugins and e.g., recommends our product or service, the social network may assign this information to their profile. If you do not want the social network to assign your visit to our pages to your account, you should log out of the social network for the duration of your use of our website.
This Policy applies only to the Data Controller’s website and to data that the User has provided to us directly (personally, giving us access or in other electronic form), or that we obtained from the User at the time of their entry to our website (including: cookies).
We would like to inform you that most social networks and well-known international companies (e.g., Facebook or Google) have servers in the United States, and therefore your data is transferred there.
With regard to the use of our website and the data that you provide to us via another website or in person, the basis for the processing of your data is your consent (in the form of a statement or a clear affirmative action) – Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR; and/or pursuing our Company’s legitimate interests such as improving the operation of our website, promoting knowledge about our company and our offer, expanding our own knowledge, conducting analyses and statistics, conducting marketing activities (if so: you will be additionally informed about it) – Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
§5 Purposes for which cookies are used
- The Data Controller uses the Data Controller’s cookies for the following purposes:
- Website configuration:
- recognizing the Website User’s device and its location and properly displaying the webpage, tailored to the User’s individual needs,
- font size, webpage appearance, etc.
- Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites: adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website’s pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User’s Device and properly display the website, tailored to the User’s individual needs.
- Analysis and research as well as audience audit, creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the Website’s webpages, which allows for improving their structure and content.
- Ensuring the safety and reliability of the service.
- Website configuration:
- The Data Controller uses the external cookies for the following purposes:
- Collecting general and anonymous static data through analytical tools, e.g., Google Analytics [the Data Controller of cookies is then Google Inc with its registered office in the USA],
- Using interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites, e.g., Facebook.com [cookies Data Controller: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
§6 Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage or access by cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the cookies settings, specifying the conditions for their storage and cookies’ access to the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence may be made by the User using the settings of the web browser or by means of the service configuration. These settings may be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time they are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User may delete cookies at any time using the available functions in the web browser they use.
- The Data Controller informs that changes in the settings in the User’s web browser may affect access to some functions of the Website, e.g., by limiting them.
§7 How to disable the storage and handling of cookies in the browser?
- The web browser you use is directly responsible for handling and storing cookies. By default, browsers have the function of handling and storing cookies enabled.
- If you do not agree to the storage of cookies, you can disable this function in the options of your web browser by changing the settings for storing cookies by it.
- Information about cookies can usually also be found in the Help section in the menu of your web browser. If you do not find information on this subject, ask directly the manufacturer or the company from which you purchased the device.
For more information, see browser manufacturers’ websites.
The method of deleting cookies may vary depending on the browser you use. You can check the help menu of your web browser for detailed instructions. Examples below:
|The name of the sample browser||Where can you find information on how to delete cookies?|
The User should remember, however, that without cookies it may not be possible to fully use all the functions of the Data Controller’s website – this may result in the loss of certain functions and hinder or prevent the full use of its capabilities.
Please note, however, that even if the User disables cookies, it is possible to restore the option of collecting cookies in the browser (in a similar way as they were disabled, please proceed in a similar way as above).