_Data Protection Notice
_If you are visiting our offices, we will ask you to provide data regarding:
- a) name and surname
- b) the company you represent during the visit (if applicable)
- c) name and surname of the inviting person (entrance to the office is possible only after telephone verification with the person inviting the guest).
At the same time, we would like to inform you that your image is recorded by video surveillance located in each of the offices. The monitoring is carried out by the Data Controller in order to ensure the safety of employees and visitors to the offices of Data Controller and covers only entrances to buildings or office space rented by Transition Technologies PSC S.A. and is limited to video recordings.
The Controller of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC S.A. with its registered office in Łódź at st. Piotrkowska 276, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under number 0000930989, tax ID number (NIP): 7292712388, statistical registration number (REGON): 365249538, with the share capital of PLN 1,468,800.00, whose registration files are kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, Business Division XX for National Court Register.
I. You can contact the Data Controller by way of:
II. Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- a) enabling entry to the premises of the office, control of the movement of people in its area, ensuring security, including: in the area covered by video surveillance – processing is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller (Article 6.1.f of the GDPR), consisting in ensuring the protection of property, personnel and preventing situations that may result in the loss of confidential information;
- b) establishing, defending or pursuing claims – the legal basis for processing is a legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller (Article 6.1.f of the GDPR) consisting in defending the Controlle’s rights.
III. Your data will be processed for the period of:
- a)up to 30 days from the date of data collection/recording, and then they are deleted or overwritten by recordings from subsequent days;
- b) for the period necessary to clarify security incidents, to complete any pending court or administrative proceedings, and to expire claims; in the event of occurrence or suspicion of an event threatening the safety, life and health of persons and destruction and theft of property in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
IV.You have the right to:
- a) access, rectify, request erasure of your data, as well as the right to restrict processing of your data, the right to data portability, and the right to object to the processing of your data,
- b) lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych), st. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, if in your opinion your personal data are processed in violation of the rules on personal data protection.
V. No automated decision-making, including profiling, will be carried out in connection with the processing of your personal data.
VI. Your personal data may be transferred to:
- a) providers of IT systems to the extent necessary for their functioning and monitoring services;
- b) authorized bodies in the event of occurrence or suspicion of an event threatening the safety, life and health of persons and destruction and theft of property in accordance with the provisions of applicable law;
- c) a third party, including a representative of an insurance company, who demonstrates a legal interest in receiving information/record;
- d) other entities within the Transition Technologies group of companies (in justified cases);
- e) law firms (in justified cases).
VII. The Data Controller does not plan to transfer your personal data to recipients outside the European Economic Area (EEA), i.e. to third countries.
VIII. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to enter the office premises of Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
IX. Should the Data Controller plan to process your personal data for any purpose other than the purposes defined in Section II above, you will be informed in advance of any such other purpose and provided with any relevant information regarding such processing.