_Information clause for suppliers of Transition Technologies PSC S.A. and persons acting on their behalf
The Controller of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC S.A. with its registered office in Łódź, address: ul. Piotrkowska 276, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org phone number +48 661 799 553, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000930989, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7292712388, REGON (Statistical Number): 365249538, share capital of PLN 1 468 800,00, whose registration files are maintained by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register.
Your data will be processed for the purpose of:
- Conclusion and performance of the agreement concluded with the Controller and making necessary settlements in connection with its conclusion, where the legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: the “GDPR”), since it is necessary for performance of the agreement concluded with you. Your data will be processed for the afore-mentioned purpose for the time necessary for the conclusion of the agreement and, subsequently, for the time necessary for demonstrating the correctness of the fulfilment of the obligations under the agreement, until the lapse of the period of limitation of claims;
- Fulfilment of the Controller’s statutory obligations,in particular tax and accounting obligations, where the legal basis for the processing of data is Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, since it is necessary for fulfilment of the Controller’s legal obligations under (inter alia) the Accounting Act of 29 September 1994 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2019, item 351, as amended), the Corporate Income Tax Act of 15 February 1992 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2019, item 865, as amended), for the period resulting from the afore-said legal provisions in force, in particular until the lapse of the period of limitation of tax liabilities (which is, as a rule, 5 years from the beginning of the year following the financial year in which the due date for payment of the tax connected with the rendered service has lapsed);
- Establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, where the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, since it is necessary for pursuing the Controller’s legitimate interest of the same contents, for the period of limitation of claims connected with your cooperation with the Company,
- Building relations and image, including maintaining contact with suppliers and providing the public or third parties with information on the Controller’s cooperation with you, where the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, since it is necessary for pursuing the Controller’s legitimate interest, i.e. performance of PR activities and building the Controller’s brand on the market – for the period of your cooperation with the Controller and the time during which the provision of information on the existing cooperation positively affects building the Controller’s image, but not longer than until the time you make a reasonable objection to the further processing,
- Sending offer requests to you for the purpose of informing you of the potential possibility of establishing the cooperation with the Controller in the future, where the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, since it is necessary for pursuing the Company’s legitimate interest, i.e. looking for contracting parties interested in rendering services to the Company – until a reasonable objection is made against such processing or the Controller loses interest in the services rendered by you.
The personal data of the persons acting on your behalf (your employees and associates) will be processed for the purposes indicated in items 2-5 above and for the purpose of contacting you through your employees or associates, which is the Controller’s legitimate interest, i.e. maintaining ongoing contacts with the Company’s suppliers for the duration of the relations between you and the Controller.
- You have the right to access your personal data, right to rectification, erasure and restriction of the processing of your personal data, right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Additionally, you may file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, if you believe that your data are processed in a way that does not conform to the principles of protection of personal data.
- Recipients of your personal data may be companies from the Transition Technologies Group, if another Group company is necessary for performance of the agreement concluded with you, IT service providers, hosting companies, entities providing accounting services, financial and legal advisers.
- No automated decision-making, including profiling, will occur in connection with the processing of your personal data.
Your provision of personal data is voluntary, but it is a condition for the conclusion of the agreement and may be a condition of proper performance of the agreement, and non-provision of your personal data will prevent you from concluding the agreement with the Company and prevent the Controller from performing the services.
Provision of personal data for the purpose of sending you offer requests for the purpose of informing you of the potential possibility of establishing cooperation with the Controller in the future is voluntary and you will bear no consequences as a result of your refusal to provide such data.
1The provisions of this information clause are also applicable to the processing of personal data of persons acting on your behalf (your employees, associates), subject to the purposes of and legal basis for the processing, indicated in the section “Your data will be processed for the purpose of”.