_Project management software
Are you looking for project management software? Do you want to implement a proven PMO/PPM tool that will be efficient, effective and – at the same time – intuitive? Jira system extended with BigPicture add-on will be perfect for you. We offer software implementation and online/onsite training by certified specialists.
_Project management in Jira with BigPicture
Product, project and entire project portfolio management (PMO, PPM) should (and can!) be transparent to the company at the team level and beyond – at the level of a department, several departments or the entire company. Whether you’re running agile or cascading projects, or whether your organization has 10 or 1,000 employees, by combining Jira with BigPicture, you’ll optimize your work and get both high-level and detailed progress insights.
Our experts will teach your teams how to build a project portfolio structure and what are and how to create sub-portfolios, projects and iterations among others. We offer training for companies that are just getting acquainted with BigPicture and for those in which the app was implemented some time ago, but its potential is not fully utilized.
_The scope of training
For organizations that want to run agile methodology projects at Enterprise scale.
- Introduction to SAFe in BigPicture: PI Planning.
- A deep dive into relations, dependencies, the way project portfolios are built: PI Execution.
- The configuration.
_Find out about a sample training programme from Jira+BigPicture and from taking part!Download
_Jira&BigPicture - transparent project management
- Advanced functionalities related to project portfolio management (PPM, PMO).
- Tool adapted to different project management methodologies and to work in different environments (waterfall, agile, SAFe or mixed).
- Multi-level project hierarchy.
- Gantt module – clear representation of workflow across the project.
- Automation mechanisms to facilitate the creation of work schedules, for example.
- Scope module: quick filters, advanced aggregation, WBS.
- Resources and Teams module: analyzing and optimizing the amount of resources, their allocation and work assignment, both at team and individual level.
- Roadmap module: estimating business value, setting goals, monitoring and evaluating actions taken.
- Tips & Tricks – user and administrator facilitation selected by the trainer.
- Examples of project management scenarios.
- And more!