Project management – online course.
BigPicture plugin for the Jira system
Project management programme
Project management in the Jira system thanks to BigPicture
Jira is a system which can be used as a tool for various business solutions. Why? The software’s functionalities can be extended with appropriate plugins created by Partners of Atlassian. The BigPicture application allows you to manage projects with the use of both an agile and a phased approach. The user can choose from several templates and tables which enable fast work distribution of the team and the possibility to monitor the progress.
Read also: PMO tool for your company – Jira&BigPicture
- Advanced project portfolio management functionalities (PMO).
- A tool adjusted for several project management approaches.
- BigPicture allows you to work in a variety of environments, i.e. Waterfall, Agile, SAFe or mixed.
- Multilevel project portfolio hierarchy.
- Gantt module – a clear presentation of workflow within the whole project.
- Automation mechanisms which facilitate e.g. creating work rotas.
- Scope module: quick filters, advanced aggregation, WBS.
- Roadmap module: business value estimation, indication of goals, monitoring and evaluation of measures taken.
- And much more!
ONLINE COURSE: Project management
in the Jira system thanks to BigPicture
BigPicture functionalities in the Jira system – training for companies at the stage of familiarising themselves with the BigPicture plugin and for those in which the application has been implemented some time ago, but its potential has not been used in full.
The course consists of 5 main modules and over 20 videos:
BigPicture for users
How to navigate in the system? How to use the basic settings of the application and where does the data presented in the software come from? This module is an introduction to enable the Project Managers to gain the basic knowledge on project management possibilities with BigPicture.
BigPicture for administrators
A module dedicated for administrators – information on proper management and configuration of instances enriched with data concerning further BigPicture settings.
BigPicture - configuration
A presentation of several approaches and system configuration strategies including an overview of pros and cons for each of them. It will let you select solutions suitable for your business.
BigPicture - "tips and tricks", functionalities
BigPicture is such an extensive and advanced tool that some of its functionalities are not apparent at first glance. This module contains a revision of the system’s “titbits” to enable your company to use the tool to its full potential.
BigPicture - sample project management scenarios
Several videos have been prepared to solidify the information collected thanks to which you are able to introduce and practice step by step how particular functionalities operate in the BigPicture plugin for Jira.
Affiliated with Transition Technologies PSC since 2006, in which he is the Project Manager. The BigPicture addition is his speciality – he presented the abilities of this solution in 2019 during the Portfolio Experience conference, which was very well received by the audience. He conducts training on this tool on a regular basis. He created the online course together with SoftwarePlant, the creators of the application.
Tomek transfers knowledge in a comprehensible manner, often referring to illustrative analogies and pointing out the benefits offered by a particular tool or functionality. He follows the principle: speak only of what is useful and look for unconventional solutions.
Jira&BigPicture - trainings
- You choose your own time and place to study.
- You can stop the training course or return to previous information.
- You can choose a module of the training course which is more interesting for you and skip unnecessary information.
- The training course can be watched with a group of people who use or intend to use the tool.
- This solution is less expensive than in-company training.
- You can contact us in case of any further questions – we will be happy to help!
- The training is performed at the customer’s place of business.
- F2f contact makes it easier to understand the information presented and helps keep students focused.
- It is possible to consult the trainer during the training course.
- The training course can be conducted in English or Polish.
Implementation is not only installation! For us, it means full care for introducing company to Atlassian environment. Tell us what you need, and we will take care of the rest!
We sell licenses for all the tools by Atlassian and ALL extras from Atlassian Marketplace. We provide favorable conditions, fast implementation and attractive discounts.
We run workshops for end-users and administrators of Atlassian tools. We also have something extra! Meet Jira + BigPicture, i.e. the project management environment - we offer online training and possibility of arriving at a client's place.
PMO, helpdesk, software and tools in accordance with ITIL, Electronic Document Circulation – if you need any ready-made solutions which correspond to those (or other) needs, contact us.
PSC Atlassian team means i.a. great developers who create original applications for our clients. If there's no proper tool on the market, we will create it.
We will verify the security of the IT environment your company operates in. We ensure a team of qualified professionals, a report with recommendations and additional services related to their implementation.
Atlassian tools hosting
Software maintenance in the Cloud, on the server or Data Center solutions. We will recommend the most optimal solution for you.
Check what is included in the technical support of our specialists. With us you do not have to worry about upgrades, updates, migrations and any faults.