On April 3-4, 2018, we presented the
RWE: Real World Engine project at the Laval Virtual 2018 conference in France.
Adam Gąsiorek – R&D Director at Transition Technologies PSC presented solutions for the applications of Augmented Reality in medicine, industry and construction. During numerous meetings, we also discussed the Horizon 2020 program, which is the largest support for research and innovation in the history of the European Union.
Real World Engine: Development of interactive methods for spatial mapping and modelling for rapid design of vast digital worlds in mixed reality.
1. Dynamic sharing of 3D scence across multiple AR/MR/VR devices and desktop (Industrial research)
2. Multi-device scanning and modelling of a 3D mesh (Industr research)
3. Effective UI/IX designs for AR/VR toolset and apps (Industrial research)
4. Mesh and texture reconstruction and interpretation (Industrial research)
5. Large area scanning and processing (Industrial research)
6. Cross-platform IDE for simultaneous game development (Experimental development)
7. Miltiplayer 3D AR/MR game with dynamic environment (Experimental development)
The project is co-financed by the National Center for Research and Development under the Intelligent Development program.
The value of the entire project: 2 412 446.40 PLN
Amount of funding from European Funds: 1 386 178.56 PLN