Project Management Office in your company
We respond to the expectations of professional project management practices in business environments, offering a complete PMO solution implementation, within the Atlassian tools environment.
The best practices for your business
PMO is one of many solutions offered by us, with which we aim to assist You with setting up a perfect management office in Your company. Thanks to the PMO tools, you obtain standardization and possibility to develop the best practices in your organization. Implementation of the system, gives an opportunity to automate repetitive tasks. It also provides proper level of communication within a team, control of projects’ implementation at each stage of it and clear reporting.
PMO tool allows you to answer the most crucial questions in the blink of an eye:
- Who is working on what?
- Are projects implemented within boundaries of estimated time frame?
- Do we have sufficient resources to carry out the designated projects?
- Is a company’s approach toward development suitable?
- What can we improve?
Project portfolio management allows for:
- Working in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Working with SAFe.
- Visualization of a project’s agenda.
- Mapping of project stages on the Gantt’s chart.
- Setting up goals and objectives.
- Defining and following project risks.
- Tracking deviations from the original plan.
- Highlighting a critical path.
- Assigning project roles.
- Assigning teams and team members to specific tasks.
- Planning human resources within the team,organization and project.
- Limiting access to editing and viewing project data.
- Reporting project’s parameters.
- Bring a big picture view.
We aim not only to present how the tools work, but above all – to find a solution that uses the applications’ capabilities in a way that best meets the requirements of companies and brings the highest value. The TT PSC Atlassian Team sticks to the principle of a comprehensive approach to a client and thorough preparation, to create an attractive offer. Based on our experience we divide the PMO implementation process into three basic steps:
- Preparation: gathering important information about the as-is state via a workshop with a client.
- Training: we train the client’s staff to level the knowledge and inspire first ideas.
- Realization: together with the project team on client’s side we search for the best configuration of the tools.
- Post-implementation support