Automated DSH process for accurate capturing and transferring critical shift information to significantly reduce time spent logging and analyzing historical data.
A shortage of skilled workers, combined with increasing product and operations complexity, is causing an industrial workforce crisis. Equip your workers with analytics enabled role-based applications, connected tools, and augmented guidance to unlock breakthrough levels of productivity.
- Manual data entry of shift and crew information
- Electronic entry system for shift notes and changeover notes
- Production Execution Dashboard: Current shift details for orders in production, including PO completion, and production schedule attainment
- Safety Dashboard: Prescriptive safety measurements for each selected shift, showing days since the last accident and its details. Predictive safety information on completed inspections, incidents, and overtime
- Maintenance Dashboard: Information on the latest shift, showing maintenance jobs (completed vs. missed), and task list of upcoming maintenance jobs for the next shift.
- LIMS Dashboard: Lab information on current shift, showing first pass quality, failed tests, and the number of defects.
- CIL (Clean-Inspect-Lube) Dashboard: Information on the last shift, showing CIL jobs (completed vs. missed), and task list of upcoming CIL jobs to do for the next shift.
SHIFT HANDOVER Insights
A summary showing key KPIs for the current shift, including KPIs for production execution, safety, maintenance, LIMS, and CIL (Clean-Inspect-Lube).
Shift information on orders being produced, including PO completion, schedule attainment, Time till Change Over, and Rate to meet Change Over (actual vs. target).
Prescriptive safety measurements for each selected shift, showing days since the last accident, incident details, and MTTR for incidents. Predictive safety information on completed inspections, incidents, and overtime, for signs of possible accidents.
Last shift information on maintenance jobs (completed vs. missed). Tasklist of upcoming maintenance jobs for the next shift.
Lab information on shift showing first pass quality, top failing tests, and the number of defects.
Fast value realization operator
Supervisor’s and plant manager’s engagement
Design and implementation of best practices
Scalable for expansion across multiple sites
Reliability and performance validation
Vertical transport systems
How do we start?
We start with projects based on value Proof of Value
Business Justification Choice of one use case
Plan and roadmap
Feedback and decision workshop
We are looking forward to doing business with you!
As TT PSC, we have been a partner of the American company PTC for over 15 years – the undisputed leader of IoT solutions for industry – for which we are not only an integrator, but also a center of competence and R&D of products. Our competence is confirmed by the status of PTC partner, as well as by partnership with Rockwell Automation. We have a portfolio of many successful IoT and AR implementations for industry around the world. We will help you choose the right tools, functionalities and create an action plan. With our help, you will go smoothly through the implementation work.
Do you need a free consultation? Contact one of our global representatives
Technology stack used for Digital Shift Handover:
Azure IoT Hub