1) In accordance with Art. 13(1) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter: “GDPR”, we inform that the Controller of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Piotrkowska 276.
2) Personal data gathered in connection with the provision of the Newsletter service and the contact form service will be processed for the following purposes:
- the provision of the Newsletter service / direct marketing
- purposes related to pursuing any possible claims or damages,
- responding to your writing, requests and complaints.
3) The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
In the case of the contact form service: necessary for the performance of the agreement or for taking actions at your request prior to the conclusion of the agreement (Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
In the case of the Newsletter service: consent (Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) necessary for meeting objectives resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the controller (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
4) Personal data obtained from you may be transferred to:
- the entities we contract to have them processed and
- public authorities and bodies authorised to obtain such data under applicable law, e.g. courts, law enforcement authorities or government institutions, if they submit a relevant request, under an appropriate legal basis.
5) Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
6) The processing period of your personal data depends on the purpose of the processing. The period during which your personal data will be stored is calculated in accordance with the following rules:
- it shall be a period necessary to respond to a message received in the case of the process of responding to a message sent via a contact form;
- it shall last until you object to or withdraw your consent for the personal data processing in the case of the provision of the Newsletter service;
- after the expiration of the periods mentioned above: for a mandatory data storage period provided for by the law or for a limitation period of any possible claims.
7) Additionally, we inform that you have the right:
- to access your personal data,
- to request rectification of your personal data, should it be incorrect, and the completion of incomplete personal data,
- to request deletion of your personal data, especially if you withdraw your consent for the processing where no other legal basis for the processing exists,
- to request limitation of your personal data processing,
- to object to the processing of your data in connection with your particular situation, where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest or for the purposes of direct marketing,
- to transfer your personal data,
- to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
8) Within the scope of the processing of your data carried out on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing at any time. Your withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by sending a statement of consent withdrawal to our postal or e-mail address.
9) We inform that we do not use automated decision-making systems.
10) Providing your personal data is voluntary, yet necessary for achieving the objective referred to in point 3.