- This Website uses cookie files (hereinafter referred to as „cookies“) in line with the Privacy and Cookies Policy. The Website does not automatically collect any other information.
- Cookies are IT data, especially text files, stored on a website user’s device and enhancing user experience. They usually include the website name, storage period and a unique number.
- Cookies are downloaded onto a user’s device and accessed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o.o. (KRS 0000633480, REGON 365249538, NIP 7292712388), with its registered office at Poland, Łódź 90-361, Piotrkowska 276.
- Cookies are used:
- to adjust the Website’s content to user preferences, optimize user experience, and adequately display the Website in line with a user’s individual needs;
- to produce statistics which allow us to understand how the Website visitors use individual pages, making it possible to improve their structure and content;
- to maintain sessions after a user has logged in, thanks to which there is no need to re-enter the login and password on every page.
- There are two basic types of cookies being used by the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on a user’s device until leaving the website or closing the browser. Persistent cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie or until a user deletes them.
- The following kinds of cookies are used by the Website:
- „strictly necessary” cookies which make it possible to use the services available as part of the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for the purposes of Website services that require authentication;
- cookies which are supposed to ensure user safety, e.g. by detecting any authentication breaches;
- “performance” cookies which monitor the use of the Website and help us provide better user experience;
- “functionality” cookies which record the information about choices made by a user and remember personalized settings, incl. the language, region, font size and display options;
- “targeting” cookies which allows us to tailor advertisements to the users‘ areas of interest.
- Many web browsers enable cookies by default. The Website’s users are entitled to change cookie settings at any time, e.g. to disable automatic cookie handling, or to be notified each time any cookies are downloaded onto the user’s device. Further information about cookie handling is available in the web browser settings.
- Cookie limitations might affect some functions offered by the Website.
- Cookies stored on the Website user’s device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website’s operator.
For more information, see the web pages of the browsers, e.g.: