§ 1 Definitions
Controller the entity deciding upon the nature, scope and purpose of the personal data processing – Transition Technologies PSC S.A. with its registered office in Łódź
GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC;
§ 2 Who is the Personal Data Controller?
1. The Personal Data Controller is Transition Technologies PSC S.A. with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Piotrkowska 276, 90-361 Łódź, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Łódź – Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under National Court Register (KRS) no. 0000930989, with share capital of PLN 122,400, with Tax Identification Number (NIP): 7292712388, National Business Registry (REGON) number: 365249538.
2. Contact details
a. Postal address:
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
ul. Piotrkowska 276, building E
b. E-mail address: email@example.com
§ 3 What data is gathered?
1. We gather personal data provided in the contact form or, as the case may be, while subscribing to the Newsletter, i.e.
a. first name
b. last name
e. e-mail address
2. Browsing the Controller’s website does not require the provision of personal data.
§ 4 What is the purpose of data gathering?
1. The data provided by users is used:
a. to provide the contact form service available on the Controller’s website;
b. for marketing purposes, i.e. to send commercial information (the Newsletter) to a given e-mail address, if the User grants their consent thereto by ticking the appropriate box in the application form during the registration process;
c. for statistical purposes.
2. IP addresses are gathered during remote connection sessions for technical purposes connected with server administration. Additionally, IP addresses are used for gathering general statistical demographic data (e.g. on the region in which the connection is established).
3. You can withdraw your consent for marketing-oriented data processing and receiving commercial information by clicking the designated link in the message received or sending such a statement to the Controller’s e-mail address.
§ 5 What is our legal basis for personal data processing?
1. Personal data is processed by the Controller in accordance with applicable law, including the GDPR, for the purpose of:
a. subscribing to the Newsletter, with a view of performing the agreement the subject matter of which is a service rendered electronically. On the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
b. offering services or products of the Controller by marketing own products or services, on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
c. using the contact form service in order to perform the electronic service provision agreement on the basis of Art. 6(1)(b).
2. Providing personal data is voluntary, yet necessary, e.g. for the provision of the contact form service.
3. The User shall not pass any third party’s personal data to the Controller. However, if they pass such data, they shall each time represent that they have a relevant third-party consent for passing their data to the Controller.
§ 6 What are your rights with regard to personal data processing?
1. The user is obliged to provide data that is complete, up to date and correct.
2. Every user whose personal data is processed by the Controller has the right to access their data, as well as the right to rectify, delete and restrict processing of their data, the right to data portability and the right to object to data processing based on the Controller’s legitimate interest.
3. The rights referred to in the paragraph above may be executed by sending an appropriate request including the user’s full name and e-mail address to the Controller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
4. The user has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, if they consider the processing of their personal data non-compliant with the GDPR.
§ 7 How long do we store your personal data?
1. Your personal data will be stored only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was gathered, and after its expiry, for a period necessary to secure or pursue any claims or to fulfil the legal obligations of the Controller (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations).
2. Personal data gathered to satisfy the Controller’s legitimate interest, i.e. the marketing of own products or services, shall be stored until the user objects to it or withdraws their consent.
§ 8 Do we transfer personal data and, if so, to whom?
Personal data may be made available to the bodies authorised to gain access to them under applicable law, including to the relevant judicial authorities. Personal data may be transferred to the entities contracted to process them, i.e. partners providing technical services (developing and maintaining IT systems and Internet servers), entities providing accounting services. Personal data shall not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
§ 9 Security of the data gathered by the Controller
1. The Controller has employed all technical and organisational means of protecting the personal data processed relevant to the risks and the category of the data subject to protection, and especially has protected the data against unauthorised access or takeover, unlawful processing and data alteration, loss, damage or destruction, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
2. The Controller shall not process personal data automatically.
§ 10 Newsletter Service
1. In order to activate the Newsletter you need to:
a. subscribe by providing your e-mail address in the electronic form available on the Controller’s website,
b. press the “Subscribe” button,
c. have an active e-mail address.
2. The User may deactivate the Newsletter at any time.
3. In order to deactivate the Newsletter you need to:
a. click the link contained in the Newsletter message (footer) or
b. send a statement of withdrawal from the Newsletter to the Controller, to firstname.lastname@example.org and activate the link in the message which will be automatically sent to the e-mail address provided by the User in order to confirm the withdrawal. The Service Provider confirms the deactivation of the Service by sending a message to the User’s e-mail address. Upon the deactivation of the Newsletter Service the Service Provider ceases to send Newsletter to the User’s e-mail address.
4. The User may resubscribe to the Newsletter Service at any time.
3. Last modification date: 21.11.2019