Rules of Cooperation
with Atlassian Marketplace Vendors
“TTPSC Partnership Programme”
These Rules apply to all Partners to the TT PSC Partnership Programme. They must be accepted and complied with, which is a precondition to enjoy the benefits arising from cooperation with the Organiser hereunder.
Clause 1 – Definitions:
- Programme: the partnership programme of TT PSC aimed at collaboration between a vendor from Atlassian Marketplace (Partner) and the Organiser.
- Organiser: Transition Technologies PSC sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at ul. Piotrkowska 276, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000633480, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 7292712388, National Business Register Number (REGON): PLN 122 400, 00, represented by: Szymon Bartkowiak – President of the Management Board,
- Partner: a legal person who has joined the Programme and is an author of add-ons to Atlassian software, available in Atlassian Marketplace, or is entitled to sell add-ons of other vendors.
- Atlassian Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/
- Agreement: an agreement for participation in the Programme, concluded between a Partner and the Organiser.
- Rules: these Rules of the Programme.
- Client: an entity using the services of a Partner or the Organiser as well as an entity purchasing licences for a Partner’s or the Organiser’s application or software.
- RODO: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Clause 2 – Conditions of Participation
- Participation in the Programme is voluntary and free of charge.
- The Partner undertakes to comply with these Rules, including any published amendments, and the provisions of the Agreement.
- In the event of any change in data, the Partner must update it by sending appropriate information to firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than 14 days after the change occurred.
Clause 3 – Rules of the Programme
- Within the Programme, the Organiser must, as far as possible:
- make available to the Partner free of charge, for 30 days, all applications created by the Organiser and available in Atlassian Marketplace,
- give the Partner’s Clients a 20% discount on all applications created by the Organiser and available on Atlassian Marketplace, for 30 days after the discount is made available, provided that the discount only covers licences for over 10 users,
- make available to the Partner any marketing materials concerning the applications available on Atlassian Marketplace,
- recommend to current Clients plug-ins made by the Partner,
- present demo versions of selected add-ons, including to the Partner’s clients,
- enable the Partner to have real impact on the development of applications created by the Organiser, by making it possible to submit new functionalities or errors, or integrate add-ons of the Organiser with add-ons of the Partner.
- The discount referred to in subclause 1(b) will be granted once the Partner reports at email@example.com and identifies the client which should be given the discount, by providing an individual discount code. The Organiser may grant an additional discount if the cooperation runs as expected.
- Within the Programme, the Partner must, as far as possible:
- grant the Organiser a free-of-charge demonstration licence for the add-ons the Partner has created,
- give the Organiser at least 10% discount (without taking into account the discount applicable under the regulations of Atlassian Marketplace) on thelicences for server add-onsand Data Center, created by the Partner and available on Atlassian Marketplace,
- conduct free-of-charge consultations on the add-ons created by the Partner,
- request client’s feedback on the TTPSC application available on Atlassian Market in the case of selling an add-on created by the Organiser.
- The Parties’ obligations set out in subclauses 1 and 3 may be amended and agreed upon between the Parties individually for each Partner to the Agreement.
- Furthermore, the Parties shall cooperate as far as possible in the field of marketing (e.g. webinars, blogposts, other online publications).
- The Parties shall agree on an ongoing basis, upon the method of carrying out each obligation through the contact persons specified in the Agreement.
- The Parties represent that as Atlassian Marketplace vendors, they are guided by values conforming to the principles of Atlassian (https://www.atlassian.com/company/values) and are required to treat their own and Atlassian’s clients fairly. Atlassian Marketplace vendors should not disseminate any false, inaccurate or misleading information.
- Partners must mutually cooperate and respect their common interests.
Clause 4 – Promotion of the Programme
- As part of promoting the Programme:
- The Organizer undertakes to place the Partner’s logo, which will be delivered to TT PSC by the Partner in .png format, within 10 days of signing the contract. on the website in the tab regarding the Programme;
- the Partner shall post the Organiser’s logo, to be delivered to the Partner by TT PSC, as a .png or .jpg file on the Partner’s website;
- the Parties shall post the information on their partnership hereunder in social media.
- Both Parties represent that they consent to posting their logos in the scope defined in subclause 1 above. Any use of their logos for any other purpose or in any other scope, must be each time approved by the Partner or Organiser, respectively.
Clause 5 – Duration
The Partner joins the Programme for an indefinite period, subject to Clause 6.
Clause 6 – Withdrawal from the Programme
- The Parties may terminate the Agreement at any time upon a one month’s notice.
- The Organiser may terminate the Agreement, which implies the Partner’s withdrawal from the Programme with an immediate effect, in the following events:
- non-compliance with these Rules; or
- breach of the Organiser’s copyrights, in particular using information on the Organiser’s application for own financial gains (e.g. creating an add-on being identical or based on our code); or
- communication with the Partner is hindered; or
- non-compliance with the values and principles of good business partnership.
- The Organiser is entitled to terminate the Programme at any time.
Clause 7 – Amendments
- The Rules of the Programme being in force, along with current amendments, are published on https://ttpsc.com/en/atlassian/partnership/.
- TT PSC shall notify the Partners of any amendments to these Rules by electronic means, to the e-mail address provided by the Partners in the Registration Form.
- If the new Rulesare not accepted, the Partner may terminate the Agreement and withdraw from the Programme within 14 days of publishing the new Rules. The notice of termination should be delivered to the Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clause 8 – Final Provisions
- The Parties undertake to participate in the Programme having regard to the principles of good business partnership. However, by participating in the Programme, the Parties do not assume any obligations, including financial liabilities, and in particular the Parties may not claim a monetary equivalent for any discount granted, unless the Agreement provides otherwise.
- To all matters not settled in these Rules or in the Agreement, commonly applicable provisions of law shall apply.
- Any disputes or doubts as to interpretation, which may arise from participation in the Programme, shall be governed by the Polish law and resolved by a court having jurisdiction over the Organiser.
- The controller of Partner’s personal data is Transition Technologies PSC sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Piotrkowska 276, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000633480, National Business Register Number (REGON): 365249538, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 7292712388.
- The data will be processed to properly implement the Partnership Programme and the provisions hereof. By joining the Programme, the Partner consents to the processing of its personal data. The consent may be withdrawn at any time without providing a reason and without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to such withdrawal. In accordance with the GDPR, the Partner has the right to access or amend (update) its personal data, as well as other rights laid down in the NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING available onhttps://ttpsc.com/pl/rodo/.
- These Rules enter into force on 1 September 2020.